Mead to Lead OLA in 2019
The Ohio Lobbying Association welcomed over 140 members for its annual business meeting on February 26th and announced its Board of Directors for 2019. The meeting was held at the Sheraton Columbus at Capitol Square in conjunction with its Legislative Reception.
Outgoing President Rob Eshenbaugh presided over the meeting, celebrating the successes of the organization over the past year before turning the gavel over to incoming President Jessica Mead of CareSource. The 2019 Board includes:
- President – Jessica Mead, CareSource
- President-Elect – Amanda Sines, Government Advantage Group
- Vice-President – Miranda Motter, Ohio Association of Health Plans
- Secretary /Treasurer – Bridget McAuliffe, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- At-Large Member – Josh Sanders, Calfee, Halter & Griswold, LLP
- At-Large Member – Tony Brigano – Hicks Partners
- At-Large Member – Don Boyd, Ohio Bankers League
- Immediate Past President – Rob Eshenbaugh, Capitol Advocates
“I am honored to serve as President of this association – the board and the members of the Ohio Lobbying Association are committed to professionalism and integrity for Ohio’s public policy professionals. I look forward to continuing the 30-year tradition of this organization in promoting the important role lobbyists play in advocacy and the process of creating meaningful public policy at the Statehouse,” Mead said during her comments at the Annual Meeting.