April 6, 2020
POSTPONED: OLA Certification Class: JCARR
County Commissioners Association of Ohio, 209 E. State St. Columbus
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED until later in 2020.
Presenters include: JCARR Executive Director Larry Wolpert, Deputy Director Greg Fouche, Senior Legal Counsel Ashley Frustaci, and Senior Rules Analyst Whitney Paterson
The presentation will include:
- JCARR’s role in the rule-making process
- How best to communicate with JCARR staff when working on a rule
- Business Impact Analyses and the Common Sense Initiative Office
- Five-Year Rule Review Process
- New JCARR initiative regarding cutting red tape at the grassroots level
This session is for OLA Members Only. Bring your lunch for this session, which will qualify for 1.5 hours of OLA Certification Credit.