March 28, 2019
OLA Foundation Cigar Fundraiser
Dempsey's Food & Spirits
The OLA Foundation is hosting a fundraiser to benefit its scholarship program.
Thursday, March 28th, 2019
6:00pm – 11:00pm
Dempsey’s Food & Spirits
346 S. High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Learn about & enjoy great cigars, eat delicious food, & support a great cause.
With Support from:
Dempsey's Food & Spirits AND Burning Leaf Fine Cigars
Invitation Only Event - Closed to the public - No walk-ins
Heated Outdoor Smoking Area
- Cost: $75- Includes two drinks (domestic/wine) heavy appetizers & cigars
- Reps from Burning Leaf Fine Cigars will provide each guest with 3 premium cigars along with raffle prizes. Additional cigar stock will be available for purchase.
- Attire: Casual
- Parking: a 700 space garage is located across the street on Mound Street as well as parking meters that are free after 6:00 pm
- PleaseRSVP by March 22nd. If bringing a guest, please let us know the names of your guest for check-in.
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Lobbying Association Foundation; 118 Graceland Blvd. #141, Columbus, Ohio 43214. Online registration and credit card payments are available at ohiolobby.org.
The Ohio Lobbying Association Foundation was established in 2016 to provide an opportunity for OLA members and friends to make charitable contributions for academic scholarships to Ohio college students studying public policy. The Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit and your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes - please consult your tax professional.
All sponsors will receive recognition on the OLA website, in emails and on signs the night of the event.
Platinum: $750, includes three event tickets
Gold: $500, includes two event tickets
Silver: $250, includes one event ticket
The Blasdel Group
Byers, Minton & Associates
Government Advantage Group
Government Advocates, LLC
Government Solutions Group
Governmental Policy Group
Ohio Council of Retail Merchants
Sean P. Dunn & Associates
Hocking Hills Winery
Jeff DeLeone & Associates
Larr Policy Consulting
Ohio Bankers League
Vince Squillace & Paul Kudlak
Nelson Government Strategies
Ohio Automobile Dealers Association
OMEA - Ohio Municipal Electric Association
Ohio Trucking Association
Van Meter, Ashbrook & Associates
Vince Squillace/Ohio Homebuilders Association
Small Business Consultants of Ohio